Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Gobble Gobble

Brady and I were able to drive out to Salt Lake for Thanksgiving this year.  We were so happy to be able to be with our families on such a wonderful holiday.  We have so much to be thankful for.  We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving:)

Maxfield Fam up at Midway

Me and Ty at Gram's 

Romero Family getting ready for the Thanksgiving Feast

Brady and Little A.J.

We ended our night at my Aunt Jackie's with Thanksgiving Dinner #3:)
Cute little A.J. was dancing for us for hours

3 comments:

Todd and Melissa said...

Wow who took that amazing family picture of you guys up at Midway. She should be a professional :) It was fun to see you!

Elise said...

Hey Maxfield's,

I just wanted to say Hi! It has been a long time! I found your blog through a couple of friends. Anyways, looks like you guys are loving life! We made our blog private, but email me and I can add you! elisewelling@gmail.com

Elise (Davis) Welling

..{{bliss in the city}}.. said...

Cute Pics Taisj!
Can't wait to see you for Christmas :)