Thursday, January 28, 2010

Christmas Time

I know I'm really late posting these Christmas pictures but if I don't do it now I never will:) Brady and I had a great Christmas vacation! Is it bad that I'm already counting down until next year? I love Christmas time.

My sweet little sister Tess made us a beautiful Christmas ornament from school. This is the card she made for us (She's such a great artist).

We arrived just in time to make it to my annual Procast work party. The food was amazing! We had such a fun time eating and listening to all the great karaoke.

Jais and Drea almost knocked Brady over when we got to the party. They love him soooo much!

Christmas Eve:
It's been a family tradition forever that every Christmas Eve my dad's side of the family goes over to my grams house to eat the most delicious enchilada dinner. She never disappoints!

I love this man!

The Sisters
I don't know what I would do without them!

Christmas Eve we always open a few select presents. This year all the sisters got matching pj's and Tess got the Miracle of 34th Street (Such a cute Christmas Movie)

The Cousins:
Lilly, Gidget, and Titus
They each got a little christmas accessory this year. Some left them on longer than others:)

My dad with his FAVORITE grand-daughter!

Sweet Lilly in her Christmas sweater



All the boys got remote controlled helicopters this year. We should have opened those last! They all lost focus on opening the presents after that:)

Louis and Titus

My funny little Moo

It's the funniest thing about Tess; she gets so many presents for Christmas and always likes the silliest ones the best. This was the only real smile we got out of her all morning. Not when she got her new bike, but when she opened this present full of funny little eraser toppers.

Ty and Titus

Thanks to our cute families! We had such a wonderful Christmas and we owe it all to you!
We love you so much!
Love T & B

1 comment:

Laura said...

It's doesn't matter when you post these! So glad we got to see them!