Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fourth of July

This 4th of July Brady and I threw a BBQ at Willow Creek Park.  We invited a whole bunch of our friends to a delicious BBQ and volleyball game.  Lilly got a special haircut for the occasion.  Thanks so much to all our friends for coming and spending their holiday with us!  After the BBQ we went over with the Tyler's and Theler's to Jordan High School to watch fireworks.  We had such a fun 4th of July!

Our little girl is so PRETTY!







I made special flag cupcakes for the day:)


I LOVE fireworks!

8 comments:

Osborne Family said...

What a cute little puppy!

The Greenwoods said...

looks like fun!!! your puppy is darling

Brownies said...

How fun! Your cupcakes look pro. When do you guys move?

Jenny said...

tiasjia-!!!!!
its jenny metcalf. how are you.congrats to getting into fashion school. love in north carolina. i saw your blog. and i had to right a comment.
jenny metcalf

Nordhoff Family said...

I am so glad I ran into you the other day. It has been so long! You still look fabulous as always. Now we can be blogging friends! Our blog is thenordys.blogspot.com

Swa said...

Hey you guys are so cute! I can't believe you've been married for a year either. Isn't marriage great? I'm glad we found you guys on this. I just made a blog too, we're at swabuki.blogspot.com. Have a great summer!

Devyre' said...

What an awesome volleyball set. That was so nice of that really pretty girl to let you borrow it. A word for all those who think you puppy is cute, SHE'S CRAZY!!!!

Heather-joy said...

Taisj, this was such a fun night!!! Thanks so much for letting me be part of it :) Gosh I don't know what I'm going to do without you when you move :(