Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bee-autiful Showers Part 2


While we were in Utah, Brady and I were lucky enough to get not only one amazing shower but two! My mom and sisters threw us a beautiful shower at the Trio Restaurant. Thank you to all the family and friends that came to celebrate with us.
We love you!


Here are the cute "Bee" themed invites


Soon to be parents
CRAZY!

All of the decorations were yellow, white, gray, and a little bit of pink.

Everything turned out so cute!

My mom made these cute little pom pom center pieces

They had an Italian style buffet with rolls, pastas, salad, and the MOST amazing tomato soup. Brady doesn't even like tomato soup and he said this one was ok:)

Daisy Bee shortbread cookies from Bakers of Normandy for the favors.
These cookies are DELICIOUS!
I wanted to eat all of them!

Tess, Me, Mom, and Tyree

It was so great to see so many family members and friends!
Grandma, Tracey, Morgan, and Jackie

Me and Bryndy

Karen, Me, Eilene, and Angela

Billie, Dillan, Me, Jen, and Heather
All my sweet friends! So happy to see all of them!

Sweet baby Dillan

My cute aunt and cousin decorating their onesies

Brady and Dillan

We got so many great gifts!
Our baby girl is definitely spoiled:)

Cute dress coat from Jen

They had everyone design stenciled onesies for the baby


Everyone did such an amazing job. They all turned out really cute!

Thanks Mom and Ty for all of your hard work putting this shower on for us. Everything was amazing!
We love you soooo much!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

What an adorable shower! Your family did a great job. :) and I love your dress...so so so cute! When is your due date again?

Laura said...

Every bby shower I had made me realize/remember how kind, thoughtful, and generous my family and friends are! So glad you and your baby girl (and Brady) feel spoiled and loved! :)