Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Brady and I have been married one year today!  It's crazy how fast this last year has gone by.  Looking back on our wedding day, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!  I am so lucky to be married to such an amazing guy like Brady.  He is always thinking of my needs and how to make me happy.  I love you so much babe!  Thank you for an amazing year!  I can't wait for the next years to come.  

Here are some pictures of our special day

   

          

                                                          
      
   

    
                                                                               








 

4 comments:

The Greenwoods said...

congrats on the 1 year!!! I cant believe how fast time flies

Todd and Melissa said...

Love the cake pictures. I am glad that my husband is not the only one who smashes cake all over my face and gets it up my nose!

mnjacksons said...

such a beautiful bride! oh and groom too. love ya! happy anniversary.

The Theler's said...

Taisja I can't believe you have been married for a Year WOW! Congratulations. That camera is so nice what a great gift. We miss you guys. Love ya Anjuli